Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Micaela funny...

A short Micaela story from tonight: we were eating dinner at our little kitchen table where we have four chairs. One of the chairs still has Micaela's booster seat on it because she still uses it sometimes. Lately however, she has been insisting on sitting on "Mommy's chair". I said to Greg that we should just take her booster seat off the other chair because she is obviously ready to sit on the chair itself. I didn't think she was paying attention but all of a sudden she burst out saying, clear as a bell, "Daddy, don't take my booster seat off the chair!!!!" This was accompanied by a very strong finger pointing in Daddy's direction. I just about choked on my dinner and Greg couldn't stop laughing. Me thinks this kid is going to be a challenge! :)

No comments: