Sunday, March 9, 2008

She's finally here!

Just a quick post to announce the arrival of our daughter Avery Beryl Pearce Herage. She was born on March 4th at 7:03am, weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz. As you may know, I was completely expecting that we were going to have a boy, so I was a bit surprised when they told us she was a girl - especially after Greg mistook the umbilical cord for...well, you can probably guess. I understand her leg was obscuring a good view of the evidence. :)

I plan on writing more about the whole experience shortly and posting pictures on Flickr, but that will have to wait for another time. Till then, we're off to experience all the wonderful and crazy thrills that come with parenthood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A huge Congrats to you guys! I am so happy that everyone is doing well and Avery is adorable! Well worth the wait! You've totally given me baby fever and now August seems sooooo far away!

Amy

P.S. In your next post, you better brag about how many hours you went without the epidural!!