Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ahhh, life! - July 15, 2006

Ahhh, life! - July 15, 2006 magnify

I started an entry the other day and then lost it because our computer is super-unreliable...I haven't been willing to try again until now.

Big news of the week is that I sprained my ankle on Thursday night at a Flossy ultimate game. (See photo from a non-eventful Flossy game from the week before J, courtesy of Jody.) While the sprain isn’t that bad, hobbling around is fairly annoying. Most annoying however, is that Rory and I just signed up to do the Ottawa City Chase on July 22nd – you can check out what it is all about here: http://www.citychase.ca/en_site.asp. Not that we thought we might win or anything, but in order to get into the spirit, teams at least have to do some running. Even Rory and I. So I guess we’ll have to see what can be done because it would be a fairly expensive default. I still really want to participate though!

Other news of the weekend is that Greg and I are doing fasts of a sort. I guess mine really isn’t a fast, but instead I am only eating fruits and drinking water – it’s supposed to be very “cleansing”. Image Greg is only having water for the weekend. I am a little worried he’s going to pass out, but I suppose people do this sort of thing all the time. Should be interesting to see if we are still talking to each other by the end of the weekend, since my weekend diet does not include coffee. Could be treacherous!!!

No comments: