Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Blog - February 2008

I have decided to start a new blog, since I plan on being much more diligent about writing this year while on maternity leave. I am going to migrate all of my old posts here so that I don't lose them, but the chronological order will be a little messed up. Hopefully I will write something new very shortly - hopefully there will be something new to write about very shortly!! Still no progress on the baby-delivering front as yet...but stay tuned!

2 comments:

haggaret said...

I wonder if it's possible to back date the blog entries so they show up in the correct order?

Also - you can set it up so that you can blog directly from Flickr if you like. That way you can add a photo to your post very easily...

Glad to hear you're going to try to keep going with the blog.

Unknown said...

I was wondering that too, but thought it beyond my skill range. I'll try the flickr blogging though...