Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wow! I am a blogging slacker...November 06, 2006

Wow! I am a blogging slacker...November 06, 2006 magnify

It really has been a very long time since I last wrote anything. Two months exactly in fact. Part of the problem is that my work cut off access to this site and flickr.com, which makes me far less inclined to do any major typing. It is so much easier when I am already on the computer and looking for a slight diversion from the day-to-day grind, I mean, super-exciting work.

Anyway, much has actually happened over the last two months, some good and some quite bad. Not going to go into the bad details, but needless to say, I will be glad when this year is behind us. On the good side, we just bought a new house! Actually we settled everything back in October and it really was a surprise to everyone involved. We hadn’t really been planning on moving anytime soon, but when this house went up for sale we were pretty curious about the inside and the backyard, so we went to take a look. One thing led to another and we ended up buying it. We are very excited about the whole thing, but unfortunately we won’t be moving in until July 2007. Sigh…but at least that gives us some time to get our own house fixed up and hopefully sold quickly in the spring.

No comments: