Monday, February 18, 2008

Amazing quilt!


IMG_0968
Originally uploaded by The Herages
This is kind of a test to see how this blogging from Flickr function works - but I thought using a picture of the quilt Julie made for us would be a good place to start.

We would like to use the quilt as a wall hanging in the short-term and we are currently trying to figure out how to hang it on the wall with no damage to the quilt (or wall). This kind of thing is my major pre-occupation these days!!! That and laundry, which I have been putting off for too long now. So off I go... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I really wish I had put a sleeve on the back for you to hang it! I almost did, but then I thought you probably wouldn't be hanging it so it'd be a waste of time... I could probably do that for you next time we're together, and you can use a curtain rod to hang it. It will cause damage to the wall though unless you replace it with something else.

3M also makes these sticker things that stick really well to walls but yet come off easily. I'm not sure, but they may make one with a velcro-like finish that you could use and attach velcro to the quilt (I could also do that for you). I'll see if I can come up with something...

hey - by the way - what are you up to this week? Any plans? I need to buy a stroller and may be up your way...

Julie